Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

puzzles

>> Monday, March 29, 2010

1.
I am 10 letter word,
My 1234 has power to rule,
U eat my 5678.
My 89 & 10 means of a lady,
I can fly what am i ?????

Answer: KINGFISHER


2.
Im a 7 letter CITY
234 is a bird
61 is cool
1274 is a part of the face
4713 is a way of saying good

Answer: CHENNAI


3.
the fishermen love me
but doctors hate me
kids want to eat me
i am a 13 letter word who am i??
hint: _H_T_ _ _I_ _ME_
Answer….
Chathuringmes (worms)



4.
Every Thing I swallon iz Digested in Full
Bt
If I Drink Water
I’ll Die Soon. Guess Wht iz It ?

Answer: Fire


5.
If U Look At Me
I’ll Look At U
If U Grin At Me
I’ll Grin At U
I U’ll Dance
I’ll Also Dance
Bt If U Shout,
Sorry, I can’t. Who am I ?

Answer: Mirror



6.
I am 5 letter word,

If all the 5 letters are available I am a talent in you,
If you remove my first letter I will die,
if you remove my first 2 letters I will be sick.
Who am I

The answer is: SKILL



6.
It is a 9 letter word-123456789.
If it fails u die.If u can 234,u have 1234.
56 is 1type of disease.
89 indicates exat location & time

Answer: HEARTBEAT

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Live Map

BrainFire Game

Recent Visitors

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP